The following outlines our policy for the all of our apps, including Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons, Second Grade Learning Games, Third Grade Learning Games, Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games, Barnyard Games For Kids, First Grade Learning Games, Preschool Learning Fun, 101 Kids Puzzles, Red Wrecker, Fruit Fling, and Campaign Manager:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
- We do not collect, store, or share your physical location.
- We do not display ads or allow advertising companies to collect data through our services.
- We may collect anonymous information about your device in order to deliver a better experience for users. For example, this may include device type, operating system, browser type, etc.
- We do not sell any data that may be collected from our apps. The data is used by Kevin Bradford LLC to improve our user's experience.
- We may include links to external websites or social networks, such as Facebook. These links enhance the user experience and interaction with Kevin Bradford LLC.
- We may include links to other Kevin Bradford LLC apps. These links may use Apple Affiliate Program links from Linkshare, TradeDoubler, or DGMPro.
This policy is extremely restrictive in order to protect children while using electronic devices. Our philosophy is that children should not be exposed to advertisements while they are trying to learn and have fun. And parents shouldn't have to worry if an app is collecting personal information about them.
If you ever have a question about the privacy of your children, or yourself, while using our applications, please contact us.
Effective November 15th, 2012