The following outlines our policy for all of our apps, including Car and Truck Puzzles, Fairytale Puzzles, Bingo for Kids, 7th Grade Math Learning Games, Kindergarten - Learing Boost Workbook, Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons, Barnyard Puzzles For Kids, Coloring Book Fun, Second Grade Learning Games, Third Grade Learning Games, Fourth Grade Learning Games, Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games, Zoo and Animal Puzzles, Barnyard Games For Kids, Sixth Grade Learning Games, Fifth Grade Learning Games, First Grade Learning Games, Preschool Learning Fun, 101 Kids Puzzles, Red Wrecker, Fruit Fling, Barnyard Animals, Preschool and Kindergarten 2: Extra Lessons, and Campaign Manager:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you. In other words, we do not collect information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address.
- We do not collect, store, or share your physical location.
- We do not display ads or allow advertising companies to collect data through our services.
- We may collect anonymous information about your device in order to deliver a better experience for users. For example, this may include device type, operating system, browser type, etc.
- We do not sell any data that may be collected from our apps. The data is used by Kevin Bradford LLC to improve our user's experience.
- We may include links to external websites or social networks, such as Facebook. These links enhance the user experience and interaction with Kevin Bradford LLC.
- We may include links to other Kevin Bradford LLC apps. These links may use Apple Affiliate Program links from Linkshare, TradeDoubler, or DGMPro.
This policy is extremely restrictive in order to protect children while using electronic devices. Our philosophy is that children should not be exposed to advertisements while they are trying to learn and have fun. And parents shouldn't have to worry if an app is collecting personal information about them.
If you ever have a question about the privacy of your children, or yourself, while using our applications, please contact us.
Effective November 15th, 2012